This vacancy is the key contact between our clients organisations members and the organisation itself. Responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with current members, as well as selling additional seats, hospitality and any other events to their client base.
- Manage an assigned group of corporate clients ensuring their satisfaction with all products
- Proactively build relationships with all members, via phone, matchdays and meetings.
- Look to maximise all sales opportunities with members, whether through additional seats, hospitality or end of season awards dinner & pitch events.
- Identify wider opportunities between the members and the club.
- Assist the partnerships team fulfil partner event requests
- Manage all member interactions via the Microsoft CRM system
- Use Ticketmaster and bespoke dining system to book MBM catering and upsell packages where necessary
- Using the Ticketmaster sales system, ensure all new bookings are inputted appropriately with full details to capture guest data
- Be present on each match day to meet and greet clients
- Manage any particular complaints and escalate as necessary
- Be an ambassador for the business on a match day
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: -
Essential (E) Desirable (D)
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- 2+ years of rroven account management or relevant experience (E)
- Demonstrable experience of ticket master system (D)
- Abilities / Skills / Knowledge
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Good people skills to work with a range of people
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasive skills
- High level communication skills with the ability to adapt to different situations and clients
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Results and target driven
- Customer focussed
- Independent and self-motivated
- A flexible approach to meeting the needs of the role at times that suit the client
- Understanding and commitment to the Club’s Equality Policy and ability to promote anti-discriminatory practice