Our client, a global sporting venue, are looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join their Commercial Team.
You will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of the Drive brand and B2B brand marketing communications plans - to build awareness, generate sales leads and revenue.
Drive Brand Key Responsibilities
- Develop, implement a marketing strategy, both on and offline
- Develop a clear positioning and points of differentiation for the brand and ensure that all marketing communications, both offline and online, reflect the Drive positioning
- The design and delivery of a set of brand guidelines
- Enthusiastic acceptance of the brand plan within the business and with key stakeholders, including the Drive Operations team
- Design attractive and effective multi-channel marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions to drive new customer acquisition
- Measure and report on the success of promotional campaigns. Produce sales analysis and campaign reports
- The collection and processing of customer feedback to drive continuous improvement in brand performance
- Drive our New Product development process. In addition to identifying opportunities, this includes the development of business cases, as appropriate
- Own the Social Media Marketing strategy, from platform choice through to measurement, best practice content creation and amplification
- Manage third party agency content
- Monitor and control budgeted brand expenditure
- To monitor and report on competitor activity to ensure that the product offer continually evolves and underpins the brand positioning
Drive Brand Key Responsibilities
- Create and manage the brand B2B marketing plan to increase leads and revenue for the Conference and Corporate Events, Track and Testing and Corporate Hospitality
- To implement a brand B2B PR and Social Media strategy for corporate and agency bookers
- To develop and manage the brand B2B continuous e-contact strategy – optimising the booker journey
- To define, execute and manage the booker loyalty / incentive programme to drive sales and increase customer loyalty
- Develop and maintain a corporate and booker database
- Design and produce effective B2B brand collateral
- To support the C&E, Hospitality and Track and Testing sales teams i.e. collateral production, advertising, editorial, exhibitions, FAM trips
- To conduct ROI analysis on all marketing activity and adjust strategy accordingly
- To monitor and report competitor activity to ensure that the product offer continually evolves and underpins the brand positioning
- Agency management – working with our key design, print, CRM and digital agencies
- To manage and monitor the b2B marketing budget
- To manage the customer insight through post event booker feedback survey
- Generating new innovative ideas to drive booker engagement
- Commercial Director, Senior Management Team, Commercial Marketing Team, Sales, Finance, Events and Drive.
- All 3rd party agencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- The ability to manage and drive multi-dimensional projects and initiatives
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility.
- A friendly, outgoing nature and ability to work as part of a team
- A ‘can do’, proactive attitude
- Experience of demand creation and contact acquisition campaigns with quality brands
- Experience of integrated promotional, direct marketing and advertising campaign
- Good understanding of digital & social media
- Marketing qualification or CIM
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Flexible approach to working hours, including weekends and some evenings.
- Ambitious, commercial marketer with digital marketing experience, gained from an events or client-facing environment
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience of managing budgets and financial planning
- Knowledge and experience of successful end-to end event planning
- Confident communicator who will network and develop strong and productive business relationships with our suppliers, agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Strong and creative copywriting skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of brand management
- An analytical and creative thinker.
- Able to manage a demanding schedule and deliver multiple marketing projects to deadline
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to all work activities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A true passion and expert knowledge of the events industry with an interest in food, drink and the arts.
In addition to the above, knowledge and experience of the leisure and hospitality and/or gift experience market would be advantageous.