Our client are searching for a Commercial Coordinator to provide administrative support to the commercial department and to provide a first-class client and fan experience.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial this role will suit someone with at least two years relatable administration experience. Ultimately, the club is looking to seek someone with a professional and determined approach to ensure the best experience is given as the club continues its growth and reach.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a number of events including the official golf day, end of season gala dinner and networking events.
The role will also require a professional telephone manner to ensure regular dialogue with current clients, the role also provides opportunities for career progression.
- To ensure accurate and timely communications to clients and enquiries
- Provide administrative support to the commercial department
- Reporting on income and profitability of all commercial sales
- Maintaining the club’s commercial database
- Coordination of all matchday hospitality packages
- Coordination of all non-matchday events
- Preparation of briefing notes for matchday staff e.g. catering
- Processing of mascot and 12th man packages
- Ordering of required equipment
- Preparation of all hospitality lounges and boxes ahead of matchday
- Coordination of plans for club’s annual meet the blues day
- Provide support in exploring additional revenue and profit streams for the club
- Additional duties as required by line manager
- Preparation of annual pitch hire bookings
- Providing after care on all bookings
- Organisation of player sponsorship packages
- Coordination and preparation of Junior events
- Two years of related experience with face-to-face and telephone contact
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to multi-task and self-prioritise
- Efficient in use of Microsoft programmes including excel, word, outlook
- Full UK driving licence with own car
- Basic knowledge of football
Standard Working Hours
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm and home matchdays. Naturally, additional hours are required from time to time.