The purpose of the Commercial Coordinator role is to provide efficient, comprehensive administrative and technical support to the commercial team ensuring that high levels of customer service and satisfaction are achieved at the organisation.
The Commercial Coordinator role can be broken down into 4 key areas of accountability:
- Complete all Match Day/Special event administration including tickets, itineraries and information so the customer has everything they need prior to any match or event
- Plan and oversee all Match Day hospitality areas by carrying out room checks prior to the event and arranging any themes, table dressings or special requests ahead of any match or event.
- Manage and oversee the ticketing/CRM system including the full set up of games and events ensuring all information in the system is accurate
- Ensure that the CRM system is accurate and fully functional so that it offers a seamless experience for staff and customers to use to maximise sales opportunities and customer satisfaction
- Build and run system queries to allow the commercial team to assess trends and sales opportunities
- Order office/event supplies
- Support the administration of the commercial office
- Work flexibly to meet the needs of customers on match days and event days.
- Liaise with our catering partner to ensure all corporate guests are catered for and dietary requirements are communicated
- Work closely with the clubs ticketing and access control providers to ensure that all systems provide an excellent customer experience
- Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure that all cleaning and maintenance are booked in around match/events
- Continually review how customers interact with us, appraise, and recommend new ways that empower the customer to access information, buy their tickets and enter the stadium as hassle free as possible, driving customer satisfaction, sales, and revenue
- Act as an internal and external customer technical support resource
- Ensure self and others conduct themselves in a manner that adheres to, complies with and supports the Club’s policies and procedures in accordance with but not exclusive to Health and Safety, Equality & Diversity, the Premier League and Football Association
- Adhere to the Club Code of Conduct at all times
- Understand and adhere to the Club’s safeguarding procedures and externally issued guidelines (e.g. Keeping Children Safe in Education)
- Act upon safeguarding and welfare concerns identified or raised and report them to an appropriate individual
- Ensure all personal data is collected, stored and disposed of in line with General Data Protection Regulation
- Follow all organisation's security protocols
- Adhere to any other reasonable requests that meet the needs of the business
Support a culture (behaviours, words and actions) that demonstrates that the Club’s workforce supports a commitment to the equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion