If you are passionate about sport, entertainment and people with the ability to build strong rapport our Commercial Manager role may be just what you are looking for!
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wishes to make a difference. You will be expected to travel extensively, work evenings and weekends and be flexible in your approach with the ability to prioritise your workload.
In return for your efforts you will be part of a well-established group which values it employees. The Team which you will join are a lively, fun and unique bunch who are passionate about their job roles and are committed to the success of the Company. You will find yourself quickly becoming part of the family and having valuable input on business initiatives.
The Commercial Manager role is integral to the Company’s well-being and is a senior position, reporting directly to the CEO.
The Company sits firmly in the gambling sector, but the successful candidate would be expected to have existing relationships with non-gambling brands that target sports fans and develop new revenue opportunities.
Negotiate and execute in-stadium betting deals with clubs & brands
Generate revenue generation from; Gambling affiliate agreements and Third party (non-gambling) sponsorship opportunities
Drive betting revenues from sport club related in-stadium promotions
Prepare and deliver presentations both internally and externally
Actively contribute to the development and delivery of acquisition proposals.
Perform ongoing competitor analysis.
Maintain a strong understanding of advertising and marketing channels and technologies to
understand potential client’s solutions.
Maintain a thorough understanding of brand marketing and sports partnership marketplace to
ensure the business is fully informed of industry trends and well placed to maximise related
Develop and distribute a regular report on market developments.
Maintain an understanding of market values for assets and partnerships.
Account / General Management
Management and delivery of sport club agreements
Management and communication with the Company legal resource
Event Management, delivering affiliate promotions
Keep abreast of developments in the gambling sector
- Excellent communication skillsAttention to detail
- Ability to build rapport quickly and easily at multiple levels both internally and externally
- Tenacious, “can do” attitude and determination
- Goal orientated and enjoys a challenge
- The ability to take action & deliver results with visible impact
- The ability to work collaboratively on strategic / joint marketing projects with internal stakeholders and across multi-platforms
- The ability to manage multiple partners and their expectations
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to spin multiple plates and prioritise your own workload
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing assets associated to business development
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically, Word, Power Point and Excel
Vehicle: mileage rates paid
Mobile phone: use of your own with expenses to cover
Employer pension contributions: 3%