Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit an experienced Head of Operations and Projects to lead and manage all Club operations including Carrow Road Stadium, Lotus Training Centre and The Hub.
Responsible for the strategic planning and efficient delivery of all operational procedures, the successful candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of health and safety, maintenance practices, construction standards as well as general venue management knowledge
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead on Club development projects including stadium upgrades and development of the training centre
- Develop and expertly manage relationships with key stakeholders including contractors, clients, the emergency services and the local council
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on various projects professionally, efficiently, and to agreed budgets
- Ensure compliance with operational legislative requirements and that all certifications are up to date and recorded appropriately
- Identify opportunities to maximise revenue streams for the organisation, managing tenants leasing or renting office space at Carrow Road
- Ensure all efficient controls are in place to manage departmental budgets, costs, and procurement
- Prepare and deliver operational reports when required; helping to ensure cost-efficiency and highlight areas for improvement
- Overall management of the grounds, safety and security, venue management, cleaning, maintenance.
- Working with the IT Team on the strategic planning and management of Club IT and systems infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully leading a multi-functional department whilst achieving and maintaining the highest standards.
Recognised qualifications in this field of work and proven experience in venue management is essential for this role.
You will need to have excellent communication skills to create strong working relationships both internally and externally whilst demonstrating a confident and proactive approach to working.
As the Club operates across multiple sites a full driver’s license and access to your own vehicle is essential.