Our client is a specialist sales organisation established with the aim to maximise advertising, sponsorship and commercial opportunities on behalf of governing bodies and brands at major televised sporting events.
With offices in London, my client acts globally for its rights holders, federations and clubs as well as its brands through the exploitation of consumer passion for the very best that sport has to offer.
The key to their properties is television viewers - millions of eyeballs who are key to any aspiring brand - this enables them to offer the very best opportunities within sports telecasts to major international brands.
Their rapidly growing London office is now seeking Spanish Speaking Internal Sales Executives to generate new and repeat business with a focus of working on behalf of Real Madrid C.F & F.C Barcelona amongst other world class institutions in Latin America.
You will be required to manage and develop your own overseas business leads through sales and market research. You will be speaking with potential clients, primarily in Latin America therefore the ability to speak fluent Spanish, as well as English, is essential. The team operates in an International marketplace; therefore, flexibility in working hours is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create new and repeat business opportunities by cold calling.
- Conduct research to target potential clients in Latin America.Following the full sales lifecycle; from building rapport with CEOs and MDs of blue-chip companies through to negotiation and execution of sales over the telephone.
- Working to meet targets in a competitive sales environment.
- Working hard for success.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency in English and Spanish both written and spoken- this is essential.
- A clear understanding and knowledge of the top brands in Latin America and proven ability to speak to decision makers.
- Previous sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, hospitality, sponsorship, IT or recruitment.
- A pro-active, tenacious working attitude with an ability to work under pressure.
- A confident telephone manner.
- An appetite for Sales with an outgoing personality.
The role offers great earning potential!
Salary: £22,000 plus commission (OTE Year 1: £50,000)