TheOur client are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with partnership account management experience to proactively manage a number of key partnership accounts within a portfolio of Partners, including the activation of well-planned campaigns.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Operations you will assist with driving all business objectives set at the start of each season to ensure a best in class service.
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with management and delivery of key EFL/EPL rights
- Planning, management and delivery of individual partner activations, including player appearances, seasonal campaigns and bespoke plans
- Partner event planning, management and delivery
- Create and foster relationships with key stakeholders externally, as well as within the Norwich City business
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are executed thoroughly and to a high standard
- Ad hoc tasks as set by the Head of Partnership Activation
The ideal candidate will have experience within an account management capacity, including delivery of targets within a set time period.
Other attributes include:
- The ability to work on strategic/joint marketing projects with internal stakeholders and across multi-platforms
- A strong character with the ability to manage multiple partners simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to spin multiple plates depending on priority
- Impeccable inter-personal and communication skills and ability to handle a varying range of personalities
- Ability to create strong working relationships both internally and externally whilst demonstrating a confident and proactive approach to working.
Previous experience in sports rights delivery is desirable but not essential.
Days of Work: Any 5 days out of 7 as agreed, including Matchdays