Our client is operating at the highest level of their industry, are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to manage our Retail Warehouse.
The successful candidate will be available to work any five days out of seven, this may include some unsociable hours during key periods i.e. Christmas & Kit Launch.
Reporting into the Head of Retail, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day running of the Retail Warehouse to the highest standard, maintaining a focus on stock management, store and customer deliveries, whilst carrying out all aspects of the Retail Warehouse Manager role.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising daily activities of the warehouse, including, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity and shipping.
- Managing the receipt of stock from suppliers into the warehouse and the movement of stock from the warehouse to all locations within the NCFC business.
- Management of the Stock Assistants, ensuring that all are following Daily/Weekly/Monthly Tasks that are set.
- Managing the Mail Order process, ensuring that all Mail Orders are sent out in accordance to the Mail Order Procedures.
- To maintain a record of all stock movement within the retail business ensuring all records are kept up to date.
- To ensure all Health and Safety processes are followed at al times.
The role would ideally suit a candidate who is able to demonstrate previous experience in managing a Warehouse.
Other attributes include:
- Effective time management and communication skills;
- Leading a team by example with exemplary work ethic & enthusiasm;
- Prior warehouse management experience.
- Full clean driving license required.