Our client is operating at the highest level of their industry, are looking to recruit an experienced Stadium Facilities and Health & Safety Manager to lead and coordinate all operational aspects of the stadium, ensuring the stadium is suitably certified and that all maintenance, cleaning and Health & Safety standards are met.
Responsible for the efficient delivery of all procedures at the stadium, including current and future building and development projects, the successful candidate will need to have extensive knowledge of maintenance practices, construction standards, current Health & Safety standards as well as general venue management knowledge.
Other main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure a welcoming and safe environment for all staff, guests, and fans attending match day and non-match day events.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including the emergency services and the local council.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on various projects professionally, efficiently, and to agreed budgets.
- To roll out and implement and BMS system at Carrow Road to ensure the stadium is fit for purpose across all areas of the business.
- Responsible for all Health, Safety and Environmental statutory obligations at the stadium; overseeing industry best practice for procedures and H&S management systems, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and that all certifications are up to date
- Work with the Head of Operations and IT to identify opportunities to maximise revenue streams for the organisation, managing tenants leasing or renting office space at Carrow Road.
- Support the Head of Operations and IT to ensure all efficient controls are in place to manage departmental budgets, costs, and procurement.
- Prepare and deliver operational reports when required; helping to ensure cost-efficiency and highlight areas for improvement
- Management of the maintenance and cleaning teams as well as the suppliers and contractors to the venue
- Ensure the stadium is clean and safe at all times
The ideal candidate will have experience in successfully leading a multi-functional department and have the ability to manage big projects and the day to day running of a busy venue, including building and development projects.
Proven experience delivering Health and Safety and a recognised qualification in this field is essential.
You will need to have excellent communication skills to create strong working relationships both internally and externally whilst demonstrating a confident and proactive approach to working.