Sporting Group International is a global business operating in a number of sports related fields – sponsorship, recruitment, talent management, grassroots coaching and League administration. We have offices in the UK and India.
sportingjobs.co.uk is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides a friendly search and selection service to over 100 clients. Wherever and whenever a vacancy appears our organisation will supply the right person - and not just to fill the vacancy, but to bring fresh ideas and perspectives too.
Our mantra as a business is to deliver the best possible service to the UK sports market and our company mission statement is “It’s about the service”, we strive to ensure that we deliver this on all engagements with clients and candidates.
sportingjobs.co.uk are seeking a sports enthusiast who wants to apply their passion for sport to a direct Recruitment Consultant Sales/Account Manager role. Naturally, you are competitive, hard-working and extremely ambitious. These traits are essential in a recruitment environment. You will be building relationships with both clients and candidates and essentially dual-selling to the both. You will be working in a fast-paced, team environment. As a sports recruitment consultant you will be placing a variety of candidates into a range of companies; whether it be a Premier League club, Premiership Rugby club, County Championship Cricket club, The Professional Golfers Association, Horse Racing venue or a well known sports brand.
- Developing a deep understanding of the sports business sector and the way sports businesses are organised
- Managing and actively working on the full recruitment process from start to finish; on brief, on time and on budget
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Candidate engagement, interviewing candidates and gaining an understanding of their career history and aspirations
- Produce accurate, informative and relevant candidate interview reports and present the candidates to the client
- Ownership of the candidate experience
- Client engagement, ownership of the client experience
- Build relationships and regularly consult with clients and candidates where appropriate, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Full cycle offer management with the final and successful candidate
- Managing candidate expectations and managing the communication to unsuccessful candidates to guarantee a high standard candidate experience
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
- Generating new business through business development
- Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
- Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
- Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
- Headhunting new candidates.
- Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
- Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- Closing offers.
- Objection handling by candidates and clients.
- University degree or commercial sales experience
- Previous permanent recruitment experience
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
- Proactive and results driven
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- An unshakable work ethic
More importantly what the role offers you:
- £25,000 base salary, OTE £34,000
- 20 days holiday rising by 1 each year to maximum of 25 days holiday
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme