Are you ready to elevate your career in the world of sports? As an ambassador for excellence, you will spearhead revenue growth through innovative sales strategies, cultivate and nurture client relationships, and curate unforgettable hospitality experiences throughout the upcoming season. This rare opportunity demands a proven track record in sales, a passion for rugby, and an unwavering commitment to the art of hospitality. If you possess these qualities and are ready to make your mark, reach out to to register your interest.
- Generate event and hospitality sales using existing and a new customer base;
- Manage the delivery of non-matchday events from guests time of arrival to time of departure.
- Work with the catering team to incorporate new F and B offerings to non-rugby events.
- Provide exceptional standards of account management to new and existing clients.
- Identify and engage with prospective clients to develop a sales pipeline of new customers.
- Maintain and update the networking and events calendar, effectively communicating any updates to all members of staff.
- Create important business connections through attending regular networking events, maximising on any opportunities that arise.
- Assist the General Manager and Media Manager with planning and delivering marketing strategies.
- Matchday duties, as required on the day, to include building relationships with assigned hospitality clients and exploring further sales opportunities through effective account management.
- To update and maintain the commercial hospitality database.
- Any other reasonable duties.
Please contact Harry on 0121 812 7283 or on email@example.com for a further chat about the role or roles similar to this in different sports/regions.